Saturday, November 5, 2011

Music and Me!

Music and Me!

Favorites:

Favorite song? Currently it would have to be "Pumped Up Kicks"- Foster the People
Favorite Musical Genre? I can't pick just one! Country, Indie, Oldies, Rock, pretty much anthing besides extreme screaming, heavy metal!
Favorite Band? Hmmm... Hard to choose just one... Tonight I'm feeling like some Zac Brown Band.
Favorite solo artist? Again, hard... gonna go with Miranda Lambert on this one.
Favorite instrument? Good old, classic, guitar.

About Your Music:

What instruments can you play? Flute and guitar.
Can you sing? Yes, and I do. A lot!
Are you in a band? Nope, wish I was tho!
Do you consider yourself a band geek? I was at one time. :)
Do you write songs? Used to, not so much anymore.

Your Music Currently:

What was the last song you listened to? Some rap crap Dan was playing on my computer.
What was the last cd you bought? Thompson Square I believe...
What was the last song you put on your ipod? "We Found LOve" - Rihanna
What was the last song you heard on the radio? "Camoflague" - Brad Paisley

Extra stuff for Fun:

What was the first cd you bought? My sister gave me a "Barbie" CD which was technically my first CD, the first CD I bought on my own was Geri Halliwell AKA Ginger Spice! ^_^
What is your favorite musical? Mamma Mia and Rent are a tie!
What is your favorite theme song from a TV show? Grey's Anatomy, love it!
What song describes you? Hmmm toughie... "Gunpowder and Lead" - Miranda Lambert
What song describes you and your best friend? "Catch My Disease" - Ben Lee HAHAHAHA!
What song describes your relationship? "Hell on Heels" - Pistol Annies HAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment