Saturday, November 5, 2011

For your information...

The person you like runs up and kisses you, your reaction?
"Uh oh, what did he do now..." :P

Do you regret doing anything you've done this week?
I totally regret the amount of delicious food I consumed while at training the past three days, I feel like I'm nine months pregnant with a giant food baby!

Is there anyone you wish you could be spending time with right now?
I miss my Mama Linda!

Are you in a relationship with anyone?
No, I just keep letting this weird, tall guy stay over for kicks.

Will you be in a relationship in the next couple of months?
Definitely, the weird, tall guy enjoys cohabitating.

Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum?
Definitely a zoo, I'm not classy enough for an art museum... I'm liable to break something :S

How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now?
Zero.

Do you know how to drive?
Yes, recklessly!

Will next Friday be a good one?
Yes! It's Christine's house warming party, AND it's Friday! Friday's are almost always good!

Done anything illegal?
Yes. Daily. Speeding, texting while driving, inattentive driving, etc... I'm pretty lucky to be in one piece. :)

Describe your life in one word?
Interesting!

Do you think age matters in a relationship?
Definitely. Women mature faster than men, it's just science... :P

What were you doing at 9:00 am?
Cuddling with the weird, tall guy and Jackson, our furry, four-legged baby. :)

If your best friend needed somewhere to stay could they live with you?
Of course, mi casa es su casa!

Do you currently have a hickey?
Ha. No thank you. I'm too old for that stuff!

Do you ever think about the past?
Of course, it's the only way to make a better future for yourself.

What are you wearing right now?
A blue plaid sundress!

What were you doing at 1 am this morning?
Sleeping on the couch.

Is your computer a laptop?
Yes!

Who is in the room with you?
No one. Peace and quiet this Friday morning. :)

Do you have any tattoos?
Several: rose/treble cleff; gothic butterfly; claddagh w/wings; skeleton key/believe... MORE TO COME! ;)

When is the last time you had pasta?
Yesterday.

Have you ever kissed underneath the stars?
Yes, weird, tall guy can be romantic when he wants to be. ^_^

Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/ girlfriend drinks?
Yes, and to what extent they drink.

Could you picture yourself getting married and having kids?
Yep, it'll happen sooner or later...

Would you take $20,000 or a brand new car?
$20,000 please, thanks! That would make my day!

What do you tend to drink a lot of?
Diet Soda.

Did the last person you kiss have a tattoo?
Hahahahahahaha! YES! Weird, tall guy has a little-bitty tattoo on his back. Makes me smile everytime I see it. :)

What is your current mood?
Content.

Did anyone watch you the last time you kissed someone?
Yes, our furry, four-legged baby. He's a creeper like that.

Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you'll get it?
You can't just want it, you have to work for it too.

Have you ever kissed someone in a vehicle?
How old are we now?

Ever snuck out of your house?
Not out of "MY" house, but my parents house, yes.

Break someone's heart or have your heart broken?
Yes and yes. Sucks both ways.

What did you do today?
Slept, cuddled, Facebooked. I will eventually be cleaning and then going to pick up three fabulous ladies to go to Valleyscare with!!! :)

Do you like someone right this second?
Yes, the weird, tall guy is growing on me.

Would you ever get a tattoo?
YES!!! Next one maybe around Christmas or my birthday... HINT HINT!

What was the last thing you ate?
A delicious brownie the weird, tall guy baked. :)

Do you snore?
Like a trucker!

What would you do if you opened up your front door to a dead body?
Scream. Call 911. Cry.

Do you like to spend time with people?
Yes. Most of the time. Sometimes I get crabby tho.

Are you hungry?
Nope.

Are you a forgiving person?
Forgiving, yes. Forgetting, no.

When was the last time you did the dishes?
Earlier this week. They need done today again.

Has anyone told you they missed you lately?
Yep. weird, tall guy.

Are you currently frustrated with someone?
Myself.

Are you anything like you were a year ago?
My hair is still the same. Which is a TRIUMPH! I am always changing my hair!

Would you ever get your nipple pierced?
Maybe, I like to shock people.

Can you go a whole day with out eating?
No. I would spontaneously combust.

Are you excited for next year?
I'm excited for now. I like to live in the present. Makes things easier.

Do you have a little sister?
Nope.

Have you ever heard a song that reminds you of someone?
Everyday!

Who was the last person you talked to in person?
The weird, tall guy.

Do you have someone who you can be your complete self around?
Yep. Weird, tall guy. He likes me, no makeup, stinky farts and all!

Where is the last person you kissed?
Sleeping in my big comfy bed!

Is there anyone you couldn't live without?
No... People die... and the rest of us have to keep living. It's not easy, but it's what you do...

Do you say sorry first?
Sometimes.

Have you ever kissed anyone with a tongue ring?
Yes. Awkward.

Today did you kiss a person you have feelings for?
Yeah, yeah, yeah... I'm sick of kissy questions.

Are you happy with the choices you've made?
Most of them. Some not so happy, like choices involving credit cards, not so happy.

Are you excited for anything?
Valleyscare and Halloween!

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
When he doesn't clean up after himself, I kinda wanna beat him up. :)

Do you have a friend you can tell stuff to and you’re sure they won’t tell?
Yes, Rachel. She's good at secrets.

Are you a loud person?
Often!

Are you a shy person?
Not really.

Ever dated a blonde-haired, green-eyed person?
No. I'm not big on blondes.

Do you get jealous easily?
YES! I am the original, green-eyed monster.

Do people ever call you by your last name?
No, my last name is far too difficult.

Do you always find it cute when a girl/guy calls you babe/baby?
Most of the time.

Who is the last person you texted?
Hannah!

Have you ever had a 3 day hangover?
No. Thank. God.

Do you think you've made a difference in anyone's life?
Definitely.

Is there someone you don't ever want out of your life?
Yes, several people.

Ever liked someone older than you?
Yes.

What color are your eyes?
Blue/Gray

What's a fact about the last person you texted?
We are going to Valleyscare together tonight! RIDE BUDDIES!

Where is your biological mother right now?
Probably at home, taking care of the animals.

Do any of your exes miss you?
I'm sure they do at times. I am pretty fantastic. ;)

When you trip, do you get embarrassed or just play it off?
Play it off. I'm too clumsy to get embarrassed all the time.

Do you consider yourself spoiled?
Yes, but I've worked hard for it!

Let's test your memory, what were you wearing during your last kiss?
My blue sundress!

What/who woke you up this morning?
My alarm, Taylor Swift! :)

If you had to choose between a million dollars or to be able to change a regret?
I'd take the money and RUN!

Is there anything in your past that you'd like to try again?
Hmmm maybe, tough question. Everything happens for a reason though.

What are you currently hearing right now?
Silence. And it's AMAZING!

What's your relationship with the person you last texted?
Friends. Ride buddies!

When was the last time you had a real smile on your face?
Just now, while typing my witty remarks. LOL

What are you looking forward to in the next 3 to 4 months?
Going to Mississippi, Christmas, my birthday, Valentines... Lots to look forward to!

Have you broken the law in the last 3 days?
No! I have not driven since Monday! :)

Would you date an 18 year old at the age you are now?
Not a snowballs chance in hell.

Can you commit to one person?
Easily.

Are you a mean person?
I can be.

How bad are heartbreaks?
Unbearable.

Have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough?
Daily. But then I get over it.

If you had to get a piercing right now, what would it be?
Monroe piercing.

Are you hard to please?
Depends who you're asking.

This time last year, were you single? If not who were you dating?
Nope, the weird, tall guy was around.

Honestly, has anyone ever seen you in your underwear?
Several people. I'm not good with clothes. It's a miracle I make it through the workday without getting naked.

How would you react if you walked in on your bestfriend having sex?
Been there, done that! LMAO!

Who are you more like, your mom or your dad?
Mom

Do you chew gum like a cow?
Maybe? I don't know. I have never seen a cow chew gum. I'll have to put that on my list of things to do...

The person you have feelings for shows up at your house right now, what would you do?
He's here, I'm letting him sleep.

Will you keep your last name when you get married?
HECK YES! I'm a BLEKESTAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment