1. Do you like blue cheese? It's alright.
2. Have you ever smoked? Once or twice, I prefer my smoke secondhand. ;)
3. Do you own a gun? Dan owns a gun... and I basically own Dan, so in theory, yes?
4. What is your favourite cordial flavour? Cherry.
5. Do you get nervous before Doctor appointments? No. I trust my doctor. She's tops!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Great with Kraft Macaroni and Cheese!
7. Favourite Christmas moive? Elf! LOVE THAT MOVIE!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Anything with caffiene!
9. Do you do push-ups? Do I? No. Can I? Not many and not well.
10.What’s you favorite piece of jewelry? My Grandma's rose necklace.
11. Favourite hobby? Singing.
12. Do you have A.D.D? Yes. Very bad.
13. What’s the one thing you hate about yourself? My lack of self-discipline.
14. Middle name? Lace.
15.Name three thoughts at this exact moment? I should really be packing... Pizza would be good right about now... Wonder what time I should go to bed tonight...
16.Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Pop, Crystal Light, Water.
17. Current worry? Money.
18. Current hate right now? Pants.
19. Favorite place to be? Curled up in bed with Dan and Jackson. :)
20.How do you ring in the new year? Changes from year to year, this year I'll probably be home with Jackson.
21.Where would you like to go? To Mississippi to see my niece.
22.Name three people whose blogs you read regularly: Allyson, Jarrod and Holly.
23.Do you own slippers? Yes. Leopard Print ones.
24. What colour shirt are you wearing right now? Black.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Not particularly.
26. Can you whistle? Yes.
27. Favorite Color? Various shades of green.
28. Would you be a pirate? HECK yes I would!
29.What songs do you sing in the shower? Believe it or not, I don't usually sing in the shower. I prefer to listen to the radio and relax.
30.Favorite girls name? Eva Fern :)
31.Favorite boys name? Wyatt, Edward, Leaf, James.
32.What’s in your pocket right now? My cell phone.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Spongebob on tv. :)
34. Best bed sheets as a child? My Pocahontas ones!
35.Worst injury you have ever had? I sprained my ankle REALLY bad in high school.
36. Do you love where you live? LOVE my house! Dislike certain neighbors.
37. How many TV’s do you have in your house? Three.
38. Who is your loudest friend? I am probably the loudest. LOL
39. How many dogs do you have? One... :(
40. Does someone have a crush on you? I certainly hope so!
41.What book are you reading at the moment? Nothing at the moment, should be reading "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil" but I keep procrastinating.
42.What’s your favorite candy? Right now I'm thinking Toblerone. Mmmmmmm.
43.What’s your favourite sports team? I'm not so big into sports. I suppose I'm a Vikings girl at heart.
44.What song do you want played at your funeral? Go Rest High On That Mountain, In the Garden.
No comments:
Post a Comment