A. Amy Winehouse - Rehab
B. Britney Spears - Every time
C. Christina Aguilera - Hurt
D. Dierks Bentley - Am I the Only One
E. Evanesence - My Immortal
F. Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
G. George Strait - Good Time
H. Hank Williams Jr. - Red, White and Pink Slip Blues
I. Ingrid Michaelson - The Way I Am
J. Jack Johnson - Better Together
K. Kellie Pickler - Best Days of Your Life
L. Lady Gaga - Judas
M. Miranda Lambert - Gunpowder and Lead
N. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
O. Orianthi - According to You
P. Pink Floyd - The Wall
Q. Queen - Killer Queen
R. Rihanna - We Found Love
S. Spice Girls - Who Do You Think You Are
T. Teri Clark - Dirty Girl
U. U2 - Stuck In A Moment
V. Van Morrison - Into the Mystic
W. Weezer - Pork and Beans
X. Xzibit - Concentrate
Y. Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue
Z. Zac Brown Band - Highway 20 Ride
No comments:
Post a Comment