So, where's your man?
At his "Kral" family reunion near Mankato.
First name of the last person to text you?
Dan
Who was the last person you had a conversation with on the phone?
Brad
Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yes.
Has anyone said they love you in the last week?
Yes. A few people. :)
Have you faced any of your fears lately?
Ummm not that I can think of off hand.
Have you ever kissed under water?
Not that I can recall.
Do you have to plug your nose while swimming under water?
No, but I strongly dislike water up my nose.
Are you a heart breaker?
Yes... but only once.
Do you know anyone who committed suicide?
Yes... :'(
Is it ever too late to apologize?
It's never too late to apologize, however, you cannot expect to be forgiven if you wait too long.
Do your computer speakers work?
Yes.
Which friend are you most similiar to?
I really don't know anymore... perhaps Karen and Chantel.
Your ex calls wanting to hang out. What do you do?
Suggest meeting for coffee to talk.
Would you get back with your last ex if they asked you?
No way.
Have you kissed someone who's name starts with a M?
Maybe...I think so... can't quite recall tho :O
Would you kiss the last person who texted you, on the lips?
Yes, he IS my boyfriend :)
Camping with a ton of friends or hotel with a few friends?
Hotel! Keep it classy.
Have you ever kissed anyone who's name starts with P, J, R, M, C or D?
Yes. All of the above (I think ^_^).
Your last ex died today, how would you feel?
Terribly sad. I would bawl my bloody eyes out.
Who can make you feel better in a difficult situation?
My sisters :)
Is there someone you wouldn't mind kissing right now?
A few people ;)
Do you think your ex will ever want to be with you again?
Maybe. But they are ex's for a reason.
What did your last text say?
"Ok"
Has anyone told you they don't ever wanna lose you?
Mmmhmmm. But actions speak louder than words.
What's on that way top shelf or in the very far back of your closet?
Lots of stuff! Scrapbooking stuff and miscellaneous junk.
How do you feel about girls smoking?
Smoking is disgusting no matter what sex you are.
Where would you rather live, England or Australia?
England. I would LOVE to live there again!
What's your relationship with the last person you texted?
I'm his girlfriend/sugar-mama ;)
When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I am still super broken out...
Do you fall for people easily?
WAAAY too easily. And I never know when to throw in the towel...
What do you do when you have a bad day?
Sleep. Cry. Eat. All of the aforementioned.
If you are sitting on the porch and see an ant, do you squash it?
If it's crawling on me.
Do you want someone dead?
Not dead, but I would love for some people to move far, far away and NEVER stick their nose into my life again! :D
Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is ok?
No. Cheating is a sign you need to either 1.) Get out of the relationship you're in. 2.) You're unhappy, and you need to make yourself happy before you can make someone else happy.
What would be the first thing you would do with 100,000 dollars?
Pay off all my bills! Credit Card bills, College Debt, Home Loan, Car Loan, Insurance for several years and then I'd pay off my parents debt and set them up so they can travel the rest of their lives.
Would you rather go to Africa or Paris for two weeks?
Paris! I wouldn't last in Africa.
If you clone yourself and kill your clone, is it considered suicide?
No. It's considered murder.
Do you know anyone named Holly?
Yes! One of my best friends is named Holly.
Are you going to get hurt by a girl/guy anytime soon?
Probably. That's usually how it goes.
What are your plans for tonight?
St. Cloud for Laurin's 21st birthday!!!
What color are your eyes?
Blue-Gray
Name something you dislike about the day you're having?
It's already more than half over. :(
Did you sleep alone last night?
Nope, with Dan.
Is there anything in your room that reminds you of past memories?
Not really, as I'm still living with Dan at his mom's place. LOL
What are you wearing?
My blue sundress.
Was it a boy or a girl to text you first today?
Boy. Dan. :)
Have you ever been awake for two days straight?
Yesss, I do NOT miss those days!
Ever really cried your heart out?
Yes, too many times.
What are you listening to right now?
Tinkerbell DVD
When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
This morning. LOL
Are you scared of spiders?
No. But I don't like them either.
Have you ever been under the influence of alcohol in Mexico?
Nope.
Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a Z?
The people who write these quizzes must be fifteen year old sex-fiends. Who cares who I've kissed!?!?!?
Do you hate the last girl who texted you?
Nope, love her like a sister!
Do you think its cute when someone kisses your forehead?
SUPER CUTE!
Where are you?
Dan's-Mom's living room. Laying on the couch.
Are there things in your life that you'll never be able to get over?
Yep. I will have trust and self-esteem issues til the day I die.
Do you have siblings over the age of 21?
I have siblings over the age of 41! I'm the "ooops-baby"! ;)
Would you call yourself smart?
Definitely.
Do you honestly have any feelings at ALL for anyone?
Of course.
Are you easy to get along with?
Very.
Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
Not really. I actually really wanted the day to myself. :)
Where were you one hour ago?
Facebooking.
Who will be your next kiss?
Dan
Are you wearing socks right now?
No. I strongly dislike socks.
What was the last thing you had to drink?
Canada Dry-Ginger Ale
Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Yes. Two tank tops from Target. $2.50 EACH!!!
Is there something that's happened today that you don't want to ever go through again?
Yes. Custody stuff with my boyfriends nephew and stuff. Such a mess.
Have you held hands with somebody in the past three days?
Yes. Dan. <3
Think back to 2010, what was your most memorable day?
Graduating from college.
Do you smoke weed everyday?
Never have. Never will.
Do you always answer your phone?
Ha, no. I screen my calls.
Where was the last place you went out to eat with a friend?
McDonald's with Rachel.
Do you have a favorite number?
Thirteen.
Who was the last person you told you loved them?
Dan
Who is the last person you got a text from?
Dan
Single?
Nope.
Do you like anyone?
Love <3
What are you wearing on your wrists?
Nothing
Can you go a month without internet?
Nope. Not even a day!
Let me guess you're last phone call was from a girl?
Nope, Dan.
Ever rejected someone?
Yes.
Ever been rejected?
Plenty of times.
You're happy, right?
I think so.
Favorite game when you were little?
Playing Barbies :D
What do you hear?
Tinkerbell DVD
What book are you reading?
An Anne Rice book about Witches
Are books a girls best friend?
Next to her momma!
Who can you tell anything to?
Rachel, Chantel, my mom.
What color is your mailbox?
Brown?
You've gone shopping in the last week, right?
Yesss! House supply shopping! :)
Is your middle name nice?
LOVE IT!
Is your name unique?
VERY! Jade Lace! <3 <3 <3
Are you too shy to kiss the person you like?
Nope.
When was the last time you talked to your best-friend?
Thursday.
Do you always answer your texts?
Not always, but usually.
No comments:
Post a Comment