How did your day start off?
Pretty good, I woke up cuddling with Jackson, with "Mary Poppins" on ABC Family!
Do you hate the last boy you had a conversation with?
Nope. He's the cheese to my macaroni.
Will tomorrow be better then today?
Yesss! Tomorrow I will clean house, make turkey supreme and spend time with my boys.
Have you ever seen your best friend cry?
Yes :(
Ever kissed a brown eyed and brown haired person?
Yes.
What are you excited for?
Mississippi in TWO weeks!!!
How often do you wear makeup?
Five or more days a week.
Do you like the town you are living in?
Love it, just wish it were a little closer to home.
Do you have any friends with kids?
Sure do! Love them and their kiddos!
Do you miss anyone?
Of course.
Have you held hands with anyone in the past 24 hours?
Yes, Dannyboy.
Think a lot before you fall asleep?
I think a lot, all the time!
Did the last person you kiss have a tattoo?
LOL! Yes! He has an itty bitty tattoo on his back! Looks just like this -> "_________________" Hahahahahaha!
Do you have a blue object on you?
There is blue in two of my tattoos.
How many months until your birthday?
About 3 1/2.
Is your hair up or down right now?
Up in a messy bun.
Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex you tell everything to?
I can tell Jarrod Wiggins ANYTHING!
Were you single last summer?
No.
Who is your last text from?
My sister, Jill.
What color are your eyes?
Blue-Gray.
Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
Dannyboy.
When is your birthday?
February 25th
Who do you get along better with, boys or girls?
Girls.
What does your mom call you?
Jade.
Do you enjoy going through the car wash?
Yes. Kinda relaxing, wish they were longer.
Are you currently frustrated with anyone or anything?
I'm always frustrated with something. LOL
Do you like the rain?
Yes, especially if I'm curled up inside the house with a good book.
When was the last time you wore black pants?
Right now!
Where did you last sleep other than your house?
Holiday Inn in Willmar for a training I was at.
Is there someone you'd really like to hang out with and just talk about stuff?
Several people! They know who they are!
What are you listening to at the moment?
Untold Stories of the ER.
Hugged anyone in the last 72 hrs?
Yes, Dannyboy and Jackiepoo!
When is the last time you cried?
Tuesday.
What are two fruits that you really like?
Apples and Bananas!!!
How do you feel about your family?
Love them, most of them. LOL
Do you wear glasses or contacts?
Glasses.
Are you currently reading a book?
Trying to.
What woke you up today?
My internal clock.
What do you spend most of your money on?
Bills. Bills. Bills.
Is there a secret you've never told your parents?
Of course. I'm sure there's a few!
Do you like funny people or serious people more?
I like people who know how to act appropriately for the situation.
Do you put shampoo in your left or right hand?
Left.
Do you believe in love?
Yes. I also believe that love is A LOT of work.
Would you go in public looking like you do right now?
Not a snowballs chance in hell. I'm kind of disappointed with myself for letting Dan see me this way! LOL
Last brand of shoes you had on?
Xhilaration-Target brand
Has a boy ever called you babe/baby?
Yes. Several.
Has someone ever called you beautiful?
Yes.
Are you tan?
NO. Pale is the new tan.
Does anyone hate you?
Probably.
Are you happy with life?
Overall, yes. Very happy.
When's the last time you ran?
I ran after Jackson the other day when he snuck out.
Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
Maybe once a week do I get eight hours of sleep.
Are you cocky?
No. I'm confident.
Will you keep your last name when you get married?
Yes. I plan to hyphenate my last name with my husbands.
When is the last time you left your house?
This afternoon. Went to Urgent Care in Kato.
What noise do you hear?
Computer/TV/Dan coughing.
Would you survive in prison?
I think so. As long as you don't piss of the wrong person, there's no reason you shouldn't survive in prison.
What service is your cell phone?
Verizon. Sucks cuz Gibbon has terrible cell reception.
Where is your cell phone?
On the counter.
Is your phone on vibrate or ring?
Ring.
What song best describes your life right now?
Hmmm not sure... Something happy though. :)
Do you think two people can last forever?
Absolutely.
Have you ever gone out with a football player?
Nope.
Is there someone on your mind that shouldn't be?
I don't think so?
Do you care what people think about you?
Far too much.
Has someone put their arm around you in the past five days?
Yes, Dannyboy.
Is there anything pink within 5 feet of you?
Picture frame, colored pencil, quilt design, dvd case, wine label, rose petals.
Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Dan
Do you have good eye sight?
I wish! My left eye is TERRIBLE!
Do you wanna see somebody right now?
Yes, I wish I could see my baby nieces! I miss them!
What were you doing this morning at 7 am?
Sleeping.
How has this week been?
Busy. Fast.
What time did you get up today?
9AM
What did you last drink?
Dr. Pepper
What were you doing three hours ago?
Driving home from Mankato.
What were you doing at 2 AM?
Sleeping I do believe.
Love really is a beautiful thing, huh?
Yes, yes it is.
Are you someone who worries too often?
YESSS! far too much!
Honestly, if you could go back one month and change something would you?
Definitely.
Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
Yes... And I answered my nieces already!
Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
That's what everyone says.
Has anyone disappointed you recently?
Yes.
Does it take a lot to make you cry?
Yes. A ton.
Is there someone you wish you were still close with?
Yes :(
What were you doing at 12:00 this afternoon?
Coloring, cuddling with Jackson.
No comments:
Post a Comment