Pick a word that begins with the first letter of your first name:
Jealous ;)
Have you ever been in handcuffs?
Yes, but just for fun!
Have you ever caught anything on fire?
Yes. My sisters Jeep, during my drivers license test. No joke.
Are you bipolar?
Not proven. LOL
How long is your hair when it’s wet?
About to my shoulder blades.
What was the last thing you took a bite of?
Cheesy Pringle Chip
What are you wearing on your feet?
Not a thing.
How many times do you talk on the phone a day on average?
Phone calls? Several a day. It's the nature of my job. Plus I'm a mama's girl, I need to keep in touch with my mama Linda!
Do you usually have weird dreams?
Super weird! The other night my whole dream was in SPANISH! I don't even speak Spanish that well anymore!
Do you like your bed?
Yes, just wish it did not have such a big divet in the middle. A new bed is definitely in order!
Is your profile private? Why/why not?
As private as you can make them. Because Facebook is full of creepers the way it is, I don't need stranger-creepers creeping on my business!
Do you drink pop?
Yes. FAR too much.
What are you listening to?
"Mary Poppins" is on ABC Family channel.
Have you ever been to NYC?
I wish! Someday I wanna go there!
What are you thinking about right now?
New York makes me think of Carrie Shoultz. :)
What color is your keyboard?
Black.
Whats your stand on hunting?
I hope Dan gets a big one this year!
Marriage in your future?
Someday eventually.
Are you wearing socks?
No. Socks make my feet claustrophobic.
Do you like your life?
LOVE IT!
Do you have trust issues?
Very, very much so.
Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, that's called ATTRACTION.
In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence?
Under the influence of chocolate and diet soda!
How has this past week been for you?
Great! The work week went by fast! I got a lot accomplished!
Who was the last person you texted?
Dan
First person under ‘J’ on your cell phone?
Jade-email, then Jarrod Wiggins. :)
Do you hate that person?
I could never hate Jarrod! I still remember how upset he got my senior year when he thought I was pregnant! :P
Who are you disappointed in right now?
Myself.
Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Yes.
Would you ever date a friend’s ex?
Technically I'm dating a friend's ex right now. :P
Are you the type that would rather stay at other peoples houses or have them at yours?
Both is fun, but now that I have my own place I'd rather have people stay here.
Do tattoos and piercings excite you?
LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!
Have you ever kissed someone and never saw them again?
Yes. Ahhh to be 21 again! LOL
Do you know anyone whose first name starts with a Z?
I know a couple Zac's I guess.
I’ll bet you’re missing someone right now?
Not really. I'm enjoying my alone time at the moment.
Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
Yes, when I'm super excited! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment