Sunday, November 6, 2011

Time for bed...

The last time you kissed someone, what color of shirt were they wearing?
Orange Dodge sweatshirt.
What city is the person you wish you were with in right now?
Mankato, MN.
What are your plans for the day?
Tomorrow I am working 8AM-4:30AM at SCHS, I have a chiropractic appointment and FOUR home visits scheduled for the day! I'm thinking by the time I get home I'm not gonna wanna do anything but sleep. LOL Or perhaps watch some more "Criminal Minds".
Have you slept over at a member of the opposite sex's house in their bed?
Yes, yes.
Who last slept in your bed besides you?
Dan and Jackson.
What time did you wake up today?
I woke up several times, I woke up and stayed up around eight-thirty.
How long until your next birthday?
Three months
Do you think your best friend's significant other is attractive?
All of my BFF's have good looking partners! We all have good taste! ;)
Who did you spend most of your time with last night?
Dan and Jackson.
Have you shaved your legs in the past three days?
Nope. No shave November. LMAO!
Has a boy ever called you babe/baby?
Yes, yes.
Are your toe nails painted pink?
Nope! PURPLE!
Are you in love with a boy?
Yes, yes.
Do you have more than 1 best friend?
I have several.
Has someone ever called you beautiful?
Yes, yes.
Will you be in a relationship in 4 months?
I think so.
Are you wearing short shorts?
PJ pants!
Ever had a boy best friend?
Jarrod Wiggins. Love him to death!
Do you think Chad Michael Murray is cute?
Meh. There are much cuter, much more relevant actors these days.
Are you tan?
Nope. Pale is the new tan.
Do you straighten your hair often?
Once in a blue moon. I'm embracing my hairs natural texture these days.
Is your best friend the funniest person you know?
We're the funniest people I know together!
Are you happy with life?
Pretty happy. Things could always be a little better, but I really shouldn't complain.
Do you miss anyone?
Lots of people.
Are you smart?
Definitely book smart. A little lacking in street smarts sometimes. :)
Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
No. I love him sooo much!
Kiss with eyes open or closed?
Closed.
What's most stressing right now?
Weight.
Do you swallow gum when you're done with it?
Nope.
Who are all the texts from in your phone?
Most are from Dan, and Facebook notifications. There are also a few from my siblings.
Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
I'm wearing a beater, pretty sure it's either Dan's or one that I inherited from an ex at one time.
Have you ever kissed the last person you texted?
Daily.
Has anyone ever called you a whore?
Oh, yes! I find it funny.
Who were you last in a car with?
Jackson.
Are you in a good mood right now?
Tired, but unable to sleep.
Has anyone told you that you have pretty eyes?
Yes, several people.
Do you lose interest in someone easy?
I don't think so... I'm definitely a serial monogamist, so I don't think I lose interest easily.
Who'd you last talk to on the phone?
Dan
Do you ever take your anger out on others?
Sometimes. Poor Dan usually gets the brunt of it.
What grade is the last person you texted in?
He is a working man. Not in school anymore.
Do you still talk to the person you had feelings for 6 months ago?
Daily!
Do you know what you want to be when you grow up?
I am grown up! And doing just what I wanted! Working as a Social Worker with children and families.
Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
Of course. I hate pants.
Where's your phone right now?
On top of the couch.
Have you ever liked someone older than you?
Many times. Dan is the first younger guy I've ever dated.
Was the first person to text you today a boy or a girl?
I think it was a Facebook notification, then my sister.
I bet you’re talking to someone right now aren’t you?
Nope. Watching "Fan Boy & Chum Chum". Seriously. There are like a thousand channels on our tv and that's what I'm watching... I need to go to bed.
If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
I would be shocked. I don't know what I'd say.
Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
Sleep.
What are you wearing right now?
PJ pants, beater.
Last person to lay in your bed?
I think I already answered this, Dan and Jackson.
Can a boy and girl be friends without having feelings for each other?
Yes, yes.
What's your favorite color?
Green.
Are you happier now or were you happier two months ago?
Now! Cuz I'm finally settled in my house!
Do you and your best friend look anything alike?
Depends which friend you're thinking of. My gfs and I all have some similarities.
What piercings do you have?
Five in each ear, one cartilege, one nose, four back. So a total of 16!
Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?
No, I need alone time or I get CRABBY!
Who's thinking about you right now?
Dan, he keeps texting me.
Do you think two people can last forever?
Sure do. It ain't easy but it can be done.
How late did you stay up last night?
Like 1AMish.
When was the last time you cried really hard?
Two weeks ago when we had to put Schatzi to sleep. :'(
When is the next time you'll hug someone?
Couple hours when Dan gets home.
How is life going for you right now?
Very very good!
Done something outrageously stupid?
Several things. Ask and I'll tell you.
What's a concern of yours right now?
Losing weight. Paying off debt.
What if you had a baby with the last person you texted?
I would name her "Evangeline Lucille Fern" if it was a girl, and "Wyatt Kenneth James" if it was a boy. :)
Do you think you can last for an hour without talking?
Yes, but it is difficult.
Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 7 days?
Dannyboy :)
How many times is A in your full name?
Three times, once in each.
Are you taller than 5 foot 6?
The chiropractor told me I am exactly 5'6", which means I'm shrinking... NOT COOL!
Is your hair longer than your shoulders?
Yes, about mid-back! Longest it's been in years!
What's your favorite season?
Fall. I only wish it would last longer! And that my allergies wouldn't be so terrible during harvest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment