Friday, April 6, 2012

Wedding planning...

Well, it's official. Dan and I are ENGAGED!

We've set the date for September 28th 2013, the day before my parents 50th wedding anniversary!

While wedding plans are slow going (as we are still a year a half out) I do know where I'm going to get my bridesmaids gifts from, http://jennalou.com/

Jenna and I went to school together, she is now a bit of a local celebrity, selling her AWESOME, hand-made, original, handbags, wallets, wristlets, coin cases, accessories, and sewing patterns!

Personally, I plan to get my girls each their own clutch from Jenna Lou Designs!


What would you get!?!?






2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! PLanning my wedding was one of the most fun times in my life. And you KNOW I think clutches are a perfect gift :) Happy Planning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nichole! It is super fun! I'm very excited for what the next year and a half will bring! :)

      Delete