Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hmph...


Would you rather have your parents catch you having sex or smoking weed?
 - Smoking, sex would be far more embarrassing, and would most likely scar me for life.

The person who hurt you the most calls & needs you, do you go?
 - Nope. That chapter in my life is over.

What’s on your schedule for tomorrow?
 - Shower, get ready for work, work (7:30AM-4PM at the elementary school), pick up wedding decorations, go to Twins game!!!!!

Do you always answer your texts?
 - Always.

Do you call anyone baby?
 - Nope.

Who was the last person to text you?
 - Jess J.

Is it easier to pretend everything’s okay for you?
 - Nope. I'm much better if I talk things out.

What’s your current mood?
 - Tired. Ready for bed.

Are you afraid of losing the last person you talked to?
 - Nope. We are committed to spending the rest of our lives together.

Do you have to sleep with a television on?
 - Nope. I used to when I lived in the basement. Having the t.v. on made me feel safer. Like a big girls night light. LOL

Do you own a digital camera?
 - Yes.

Do you think you are a good person?
 - Most definitely.

What do you want right this second?
 - To have my face washed, teeth brushed and cuddled up in a warm bed.

When’s the last time you stayed up late because you were talking to someone?
- Every night I end up staying up late to talk to Dan!

Name your three favorite flowers
- Gerber daisies, lilacs and roses

So if I were to touch the place you last itched, would it be awkward?
 - Nope. My head, behind my ear.

Have you ever given food at a homeless shelter?
 - Sort of, I volunteered at a soup kitchen when I was younger.

Have you ever come close to drowning?
 - YES! When I was little I almost drowned in an indoor swimming pool in Okoboji! My uncle saved me!

What were you doing right now 24 hours ago?
 - Trying to fall asleep on the couch.

Have you ever tried counting sheep to get to sleep? Does it work?
 - Yes, and no. I usually try and time my breathing, that helps.

What did you give up last year for Lent?
 - Nothing. I don't have the willpower to give up food for lent.

Is the window in this room currently open or closed?
 - Closed.

Do you have any sets of matching bras and underwear?
 - Yep. I like it when things match.

Can you control your dreams if you realize you are dreaming?
 - No, that would be AWESOME though!

Is your phone fully charged right now?
 - Nope, needs charged.

If you gave yourself a symbol (ex: star) to represent you, it would be…?
 - A swirl.

Combine your two favorite animals. What kind of animal do you get?
 - A Belephant (bear & elephant)
Girl Scout cookies? Any favorites you had/have?
 - Thin mints.

What is the name of the main character in your favorite book?
 - Bella Swan.

How about your favorite movie?
 - Carl (from Up).

If I gave you a box of chocolates, which would you hope to get?
 - Lindt Chocolate Truffles!

What does your middle name rhyme with?
 - Lace: ace, space, place, taste, face, waste, waist, mace, pace, race...

Have you ever caught your clothes on fire before?
 - Not my clothes, my hair has though!

Which key on the keyboard do you think you use the least?
 \   I always use the other slash...

How many times have you seen your favorite band in concert?
 - I have MANY favorite bands, I have not seen any of them more than once yet though...

How many concerts have you seen in general?
 - At least a dozen or so.

Are you any good at improv?
 - I think so.

Turn your eyes away from the screen. What is the first thing you see?
 - Allie, eating from Jack's dish.

When you pass a stranger in the hall, do you smile or no?
 - Smile. All the time.

Are you better at writing fiction or nonfiction?
 - Fiction.

Can you keep a secret?
- Depends on the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment