1. Do you honestly like yourself?
Sometimes, I am still fighting myself.
2. Republican or Democrat?
I'm a conservative Democrat I think.
3. Do you believe there is good in everyone?
Not in everyone, the world is full of psychotic freaks of nature.
4. Do you believe in god?
Yes, I like having something to believe in.
5. Can you honestly say you're not a racist towards any ethnicity on this planet?
I can. Skin is skin. Ethnicity is ethnicity. Your creed doesn't make you a bad person, you make yourself a bad person whatever color skin/ethnic background you have.
6. Are you prejudice?
Yes, towards people that "deserve" to be pre-judged! Rapists, pedophiles, murderers, terrorists, etc...
7. Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years I plan to have my Masters degree in Social Work. I would like to have my car paid off and be living on my own, hopefully engaged or married.
8. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Married with children, working hard for the American dream!
9. Do you hate someone, and be honest.
There's no one that I honestly hate, just a few people who I could do some really mean/evil things to if it were legal...LOL
10. Your views on judgement?
I'm a judger...but hey I'm a social work major! It's my job to assess people from the moment I meet them!
11. What are your views on stereotyping?
People are stereotyped because of how they look, it happens, deal with it, if you don't like your stereotype than prove people wrong!
12. Do you get along with all of your family, including aunts, cousins, grandparents, etc?
Not all. It varies by the day. LOL
13. Have you ever been selfish?
Yes, every day. I would make a terrible parent right now.
14. Are you lying about anything on this quiz to save face?
No, it's my blog, I say what I want!
15. Have you ever had sex or a sexual encounter of some sort?
Yes, many ;)
16. Do you believe in waiting until marriage to become sexually active in any way?
Obviously not! :P
17. Have you ever gone out of your way to be a bitch/bastard?
Ohhhh yes! This one time I purposely knew a certain special someone was gonna let me down so I totally set myself up for disappointment then like ripped him a new asshole via text and started a massive text fight...wow...I can be a crazy bitch!
18. What's the one thing you're too hard on yourself for?
My appearance.
19. Have you ever done things you're totally not proud of?
Oh for sure. Loads of things.
20. Have you ever smoked, or drank underage? Have you ever done illegal narcotics?
I have tried cigarettes (I was 19), YUCK! And I drank underage only a handful of times, I'm not big into the party scene so I never really had a reason to drink underage. I have never done illegal narcotics.
21. Have you ever questioned your faith?
In grade school I toyed with the idea of becoming Wiccan, for me it was just a phase, but it is a beautiful religion!
22. Do you find you have less respect for people with tattoos and body piercings?
I have three tattoos and multiple piercings so I don't think so, although I do think some people get some fucking retarded tattoos and piercings for no good reason and it's just like "WTF?"
23. Have you ever done something wrong, even though you knew it was wrong?
Everyday!
24. If you could be famous, would you be?
In a heartbeat!
25. Do you not like yourself for any of the answers you've given on this quiz?
At this moment I am liking myself for my honesty.
No comments:
Post a Comment