1. I LOVE coloring! Especially in my Disney Princess/Tinker Bell coloring books!
2. Animated movies (Disney/Pixar especially!) are my absolute favorite genre of movies!
3. I prefer to use cartoon Band-Aids! Disney Princess, Cars, and Spongebob are some of my faves!
THREE WAYS I AM ALREADY OLD
1. I would rather stay in and relax with the family than go out and "party".
2. I enjoy knitting and reading Woman's World.
3. My bedtime is 10PM...11PM at the absolute latest!
THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO
1. Get married and start a family.
2. Get my Masters degree in Social Work.
3. Own my own house.
THREE WAYS THAT I’M A STEREOTYPICAL “BOY”
1. I enjoy shooting guns.
2. I'm not afraid to touch a worm, fish or other miscellaneous slimy substances.
3. I LOVE snowmobiling!
THREE WAYS THAT I’M A STEREOTYPICAL “GIRL”
1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MAKEUP and getting all dolled up!
2. I dislike the idea of killing for "sport". If you're not gonna eat it, you don't need to kill it.
3. I am addicted to shopping!
THREE NEW THINGS I WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS
1. I wanna get my motorcycle permit, and eventually license.
2. I wanna go skydiving!
3. I wanna join a gym/fitness class.
THREE THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MYSELF
1. I am a people person.
2. I am compassionate.
3. My singing voice.
THREE THINGS I STRONGLY DISLIKE ABOUT MYSELF
1. I have no willpower.
2. I often get anxious about things I cannot control.
3. I have a hyperactive immune system, aka, the smallest things make my body freak out.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME
1. Failure and Rejection.
2. Werewolves.
3. The thought of my parents dying.
THREE OF MY EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS
1. Makeup
2. Cell Phone
3. Car
THREE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE OPPOSITE SEX (OR SAME) THAT APPEAL TO ME
1. Intelligence
2. Sense of humor
3. Good work ethic
THREE THINGS I JUST CAN’T DO
1. I just can't play organized sports! I am far too clumsy!
2. I just can't see things as black or white. The world is full of gray areas!
3. I just can't fix my own car. I'm just not mechanically inclined.
THREE CAREERS I’M CONSIDERING
1. Child Welfare/Family Facilitator Social Worker
2. Children's Mental Health Social Worker
3. Child Protection Social Worker
No comments:
Post a Comment