Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sooo random...

Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed.

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Yes!

Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
My sheets are always in a tangled mess!

Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Nope.

Do you like to use post-it notes?
LOVE to use post-it notes!

Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
All the time!

Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
A bear.

Do you have freckles?
Nope.

Do you always smile for pictures?
I make "sex eyes" in all my pictures. LOL!

What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who ignore texts/voicemails and never respond.

Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Nope

Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes, I am a country girl.

What about pooped in the woods?
Nope.

Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
Yes :) I have a happy dance I sometimes do when nobodies around.

Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I don't just chew them, I DESTROY them!

How many people have you slept with this week?
One.

What size is your bed?
Queen.

What is your Song of the week?
"Who Are You When I'm Not Looking"-Blake Shelton

Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Definitely.

Do you still watch cartoons?
All the time!

Whats your least favorite movie?
I'm not a big fan of romances in general. I'd rather watch a comedy or an animated movie. :)

Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Heck no! I'd insure it or sell it for big bucks! Momma's got loans to pay off!

What do you drink with dinner?
Pop, usually Diet Mountain Dew.

What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ranch.

What is your favorite food?
Cheese.

What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Anything animated! Example: Up! Horton Hears A Who, Curious George, Madagascar...

Last person you kissed/kissed you?
Daniel Kenneth Kral

Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Hardly.

Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
If I had the body for it I TOTALLY would!

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
About three weeks ago, I've yet to send it though...

Can you change the oil on a car?
If I had to. I'd much prefer to have Dan do it for me though. :)

Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Once. Forty in a thirty in La Salle of all places!

Ran out of gas?
Nope.

Favorite kind of sandwich?
Shaved turkey, provolone cheese, mayo and pickles!

Best thing to eat for breakfast?
My momma's homemade fried egg sandwiches! Yuuuum!

What is your usual bedtime?
Eleven PM or later.

Are you lazy?
Sometimes.

When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Fairy, Elvira, Bunny, Vampire, Minnie Mouse, Bride, etc...

What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Dragon.

How many languages can you speak?
One and a half. LOL English and some Spanish.

Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Cosmopolitan and Glamour.

Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos!

Are you stubborn?
VERY!

Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Letterman.

Ever watch soap operas?
Sometimes with Momma Linda and I used to with Diana.

Afraid of heights?
Not particularly.

Sing in the car?
Everyday!

Dance in the shower?
Nope.

Dance in the car?
Yes!

Ever used a gun?
Yep. Only to target and clay shoot.

Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
A month ago at my nieces wedding.

Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Nope. I love musicals!

Is Christmas stressful?
When you have limited money, yes, very.

Ever eat a pierogi?
Not that I know of.

Favorite type of pie?
Pumpkins pie!

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Nurse, Doctor, Rock Star!

Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes.

Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Mmmhmmm!

Take a vitamin daily?
I take a complete multi-vitamin, calcium and B12 supplements!

Wear slippers?
I occasionally steal Dan's...they're pink and fuzzy!

Wear a bath robe?
Nope.

What do you wear to bed?
Tank top and panties.

First concert?
Trampled By Turtles

Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
TARGET!

Nike or Adidas?
K-Swiss!

Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos, the puffy kind!

Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts, but only if they're cocktail peanuts!

Ever take dance lessons?
Norwegian dance for several years.

Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Not in particular. I just want to marry a hard worker!

Can you curl your tongue?
Yes!

Ever won a spelling bee?
Nope.

Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes!

Own any record albums?
Many.

Own a record player?
Yep!

Regularly burn incense?
Not anymore, used to when I was in high school.

Ever been in love?
Once, maybe twice.

Who would you like to see in concert?
Carrie Underwood, Dierks Bentley, Zac Brown Band.

What was the last concert you saw?
Thompson Square

Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot or cold chai tea!

Tea or coffee?
Iced coffee!

Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Sugar.

Can you swim well?
Yes.

Can you hold your breath underwater without holding your nose?
Yes but I don't like it.

Are you patient?
Not at all.

DJ or band, at a wedding?
DJ.

Ever won a contest?
Yes. 1st place in the fathers day essay contest when I was sixteen. :)

Ever have plastic surgery?
Nope.

Which are better black or green olives?
Neither.

Can you knit or crochet?
Presently learning how to knit!

Best room for a fireplace?
Living room!

Do you want to get married?
I think so...

If married, how long have you been married?
N/A

Who was your HS crush?
Better question... Who wasn't? LOL!

Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Nope.

Do you have kids?
Nope.

Do you want kids?
Yes!

Whats your favorite color?
Black or teal green.

Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes... :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment