Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A few things about me...

1. I always have my toenails painted. Bare toenails, except on men and small children, creep me out a bit.

2. I often dream that my teeth are falling out.

3. I have no personal censor. I can tell practically anybody, practically anything about myself.

4. I have eight nieces and six nephews. I became a great-aunt to my great-nephew, Kaiden, at twenty-one years of age. My second great-niece or nephew is on the way! :)

5. I am addicted to Diet Mountain Dew.Diet Sunkist is a close second though.

6. I am a total shopping addict. If I don't need anything, I'll still go shopping and buy stuff for my family/friends/boyfriend/etc...

7. Ever Sunday I read the new Post Secrets on www.postsecret.com. If you haven't heard about it, go there! NOW!

8. I'm saving to purchase my first home! Hopefully I'll be able to purchase it by the end of the year! :D

9. I'm a Licensed Social Worker at Sibley County Human Services. I AM SO PROUD I CAN FINALLY SAY THAT!!!

10. As much of a girly-girl as I am, I love doing "guy" stuff just to prove I can do it! :P

11. I have four god-children, my nieces and nephew: Chakylin Lace, Javid Adnan, Rebel Lexi and Sophia Rose.

12. I worked full-time while going to college and commuted instead of living on campus, thus, I am not swimming in student loan debt.

13. My mother is my hero and my biggest role model. I hope I can be half the woman/wife/mother she is someday.

14. I have four older sisters and one older brother, I can always count on them. They are my best friends.

15. I thoroughly despise onions.

16. I am a cheese connoisseur.

17. I am very proud and grateful for my intelligence, however, I would willingly drop a few IQ points to look like Kim Kardashian.

18. I am presently learning how to knit. It's very tedious work, but I won't give up!

19. I am a tad OCD.

20. I prefer texting to calling.

21. I would rather have a laid back night staying home and hanging out with the family than going out partying.

22. I have a list of Twenty-Three things to accomplish before I turn Twenty-Four, I am WELL on my way to accomplishing all of them this year! :D

23. My car is always messy and full of junk, but I am always prepared for whatever nature throws at me! Ha!

24. I would love to live abroad and work as a social worker in a developing country, I'm just too chicken to do it.

25. My parents dying is my greatest fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment