FOOD-OLOGY
What is your vegetable of choice? Corn
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Olive Garden
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of? Italian or Chinese food.
What are your pizza toppings of choice? cheese, cheese and more cheese. Sometimes chicken though too.
What do you like to put on your toast? REAL BUTTER!
TECHNOLOGY How many televisions are in your house? Five, but pretty sure only three work.
What color cell phone do you have? Silver, with a purple/silver back & a green squishy case. :)
What does the first text message in your inbox say and who sent it? "Aww shucks"-Rachel W.
Who was the last person to call you? Daniel Kral
BIOLOGY Are you right-handed or left-handed? right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? I've had a couple teeth pulled, as well as had some scar tissue removed from my hand.
What is the last heavy item you lifted? My purse.
BULLCRAPOLOGY If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No. It would make me even more OCD than I already am.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I wouldn't want to change my name, I like being Jade Lace Blekestad, but if I HAD to I would choose something equally unique, such as "Eva Fern" or "Melody Song". If I had to stick with the J.L. initials, I would pick Jezebellae Love. ;)
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Do I have to keep the hot sauce down? Is there a time limit? Can I have something to drink with it? YES! I need money! I would sure as hell try!
DUMBOLOGY
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Only like two or three, I keep breaking them!
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? I believe it was like April or May? I got pulled over for crossing the center line on Broadway in New Ulm after dropping friends off at home after a wedding dance. I was not drinking and driving... I was eating a McChicken and driving... :S LOL!
Last person you talked to in person: My future mother-in-law, Jody Kral.
Favorite Month? February! Valentines Day, my birthday, winter!
CURRENTOLOGY
Missing someone? Yes... I swear sometimes I like to be melancholy... :(
Mood? Bored. Apathetic. Lazy.
What are you listening to? The movie "Jarhead" playing on TV.
Watching? The movie "Jarhead" on TV.
Worrying about? Not doing enough to help Jody around the house. :S
RANDOMOLOGY
What’s the last movie you watched? "Jarhead"
Do you smile often? On the regular! ;)
Do you always answer your phone? Texts-yes;
It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Daniel Kral, probably calling me on his way home from work.
If you could change your eye color what would it be? I would make my eyes be a brighter/darker shade of green!
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I've never been to a Sonic, but if I had, I would probably add cherry.
Do you own a digital camera? Yes! A pink Canon.
Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes! Beta Fish!
Favorite Christmas song? "Oh, Holy Night"
What’s on your wish list for your birthday? To have completed my list of "23 Before 24".
Can you do push ups? Girl ones!
Can you do chin ups? Nope. My upper body strength is seriously lacking.
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Both.
Do you have any saved texts? Yes, a couple good "FWDs" and a couple from Daniel. :)
Ever been in a car wreck? Nope.
Do you have an accent? A midwest accent!
What is the last song to make you cry? "Kiss Goodbye"-Lady Antebellum
Plans tonight? Stay in, relax, sleep.
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yes. Not a good feeling.
Name 3 things you bought yesterday? I took my sister and three nieces to the fair! I bought feather hair extensions, nachos and a turkey supreme!
Have you ever been given roses? Yes, a few times.
Current hate right now? My lack of willpower/motivation.
What song represents you? Hmmm not sure...
What were you doing 12 AM last night? Facebooking.
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? "Uhhhhhh still tired."
No comments:
Post a Comment