Saturday, July 24, 2010

Just a few things about me...

1. I have a list of twenty-two goals/things to do before I turn twenty-three. I have successfully completed SIX things (audition for American Idol, road trip with girlfriends, new tattoo, polar plunge, make Phi Alpha & get engaged). EIGHT things are in-progress (graduate college, goal weight, finish writing a song, read the bible, blog more [WORKING ON THAT RIGHT NOW!], re-learn guitar, volunteer more and learn to dance). I intend to finish FIVE more this August (bungee jump, get my motorcycle permit, go to Canada, go horseback riding, and go to a drive-in movie). The final THREE things I will finish this winter (Get my own place, swim in the ocean, and learn to ice skate). It feels great to LITERALLY be living my dreams, however small some of them may be. :)

2. My biggest dream is to somehow make enough money to pay off all of my parents debt so they can live their dream; to retire and travel around the United States in their camper!

3. I always have my toenails painted. ALWAYS. Today I have them painted "Patent Leather Black".

4. I would be lost without my cell phone. I send/receive between two and four hundred text messages a day. Mostly to/from: Derek, Hannah, Jessica, Dan and Jeri. If Holly had text messaging she would be on this list also. :P

5. I could spend hours and hours picniking (picnik.com) photos. It is quite possibly my favorite website! I love making my pictures look flawless and adding fun quotes/edits to them!

6. I am too open, I can talk for hours to almost anybody. This can lead to trouble, not only in my punctuality but also in my personal life. I really need to learn to keep some things private, not everyone wants/needs to know about the skeletons in my closet.

7. I love my family. No matter how crazy and messed up they are, I will always be there for them. No matter what. Blood is thicker than water.

8. I own like twenty-five bras. All of them from Victoria Secret. That's like $1,000 worth of bras. As you may have guessed I am a Platinum Angel Card holder. :)

9. My biggest fears are: failure, rejection, not making a difference in the world, my parents dieing and werewolves.

10. If I could get by in life with a career in singing I would do it in a heartbeat. Not to become a millionaire or anything, if I could just afford to pay my bills and just barely scrape by I would totally do it. Singing is my passion. Music is in my blood.

11. I feel extremely blessed to have the amazing girlfriends I have at this point in my life. They are always there to guide me and catch me if I fall. I would not be the woman I am today if it were not for them.

12. I love to read. Especially fiction. I wish Hogwarts was a real school. I also wish I were a vampire... Now that would be an EPIC book! Vampire-wizards and vampire-witches! Throw in some fairies and hobbits and I'm SOLD!!!

13. I am the youngest of six children. My oldest sister is twenty years my senior. My closest sibling (my brother) is ten years my senior. Because of this, I have always acted much too old for my age.

14. I have a knack for saying obscene things in the presence of old ladies and families with small children. Rather loudly I might add...and quite often in family restaurants. Mexican Village is never the same after I leave there...or Culvers for that matter.

15. I love animated movies. They are my favorite! My top three are: Up!, Horton Hears A Who and Madagascar (1 & 2)!!!

16. I am a terrible driver. Absolutely terrible. I multitask, text, speed, break too abruptly, accelerate too quickly and am generally just plain inattentive. I must have a whole flock of guardian angels flying after my Ford Focus.

17. I have six nieces, six nephews and one great-nephew. They mean the WORLD to me! There isn't anything I wouldn't do to help these kids! I love all of them like they were my own!

18. I am addicted to shopping. I have the Target credit card bill to prove it.

19. I love jewel tone colors. Especially purple and teal.

20. My favorite shoes are my 4 3/4 inch black hooker boots from Victoria Secret). So sexy...and surprisingly easy to walk in!

21. I love all kinds of music except screaming heavy metal and most rap. My favorite music to listen to is rock. My favorite music to sing is country.

22. I have three tattoos. Someday I hope to cover my whole back in tattoos. If tattoos were more readily acceptable in the workplace I would maybe even cover my whole body.

23. I am a carb-aholic. I fucking love carbs.

24. I swear like a sailor! It makes my day when my mom swears cause she sounds so funny when she does it! Mom-"I told her she can fuck whoever she wants! And I said 'fuck' too!" Me-"Go Mom!"

25. I care too much about what others think.

No comments:

Post a Comment