February 2012
1. Ever been given an engagement ring? Not yet, but soon! <3
2. Longest friendship? Rachel Walden. We've been close friends since middle school!
3. Last gift you received? Saturday was my 24th birthday, so I received many gifts! I got two Jillian Michaels exercise DVDs; Bride to Terabithia DVD; air fresheners; windchimes; lotto tickets; tank top girdle; lotion; candle; necklace; chocolate; shirt; pajamas; vintage hand mixer; and many cards and well wishes!
4. How many times have you dropped your cell? My new cell, only a couple of times! She's my lifeline!
5. When's the last time you worked out? Last week... I've been slacking again! :S
6. Thing you spent a lot of money on? BILLS! It takes a lot of money to run a household!
7. Last food you ate? Toblerone chocolate! Yum yum!
8. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? Height!
9. One favorite song? I have sooo many! Right now: Pumped Up Kicks, Gunpowder & Lead, Free, Into the Mystic, Stronger, It Will Rain, Country Song, Someone Like You, Rolling in the Deep, Who Are You When I'm Not Looking, Hell on Heels, Wake Up, Lullaby, I can keep going...
10. Where do you live? Gibbon, MN a.k.a The boondocks!
11. Cell phone service provider: Verizon Wireless (formerly Midwest Wireless)
12. Favorite mall store: Target! LOVE IT!
13. Longest job ever had: Golden Home Care, I was there just shy of four years!
14. Do you own a pair of dice?: In a game, yes.
15. Do you prank call people?: No, I'm a grown up. :P
16. Last wedding attended? My friend, Andrea Vanderwerf.
_________________________________________________________________
June 2007
1. Ever been given an engagement ring? Nope
2. Longest friendship? Alyssa wins this one! We've been tight ever since 6th grade!
3. Last gift you received? A necklace from my Daddy!
4. How many times have you dropped your cell? Dropped...never, Thrown...MANY TIMES! LOL
5. When's the last time you worked out? Tuesday, Katye and I worked on our fitness!
6. Thing you spent a lot of money on? Gas! No contest!
7. Last food you ate? The snack that smiles back! GOLDFISH!
8. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? Face, eyes especially!
9. One favorite song? I have many! Right now: Oh It Is Love, Upside Down, Hey There Delilah, Dear Jamie, Molly's Chambers, Lonely September, Cocaine Blues, I can keep going...
10. Where do you live? Hanska, MN A.K.A the boondocks!
11. Cell phone service provider: Midwest Wireless
12. Favorite mall store: Hot Topic, Victoria Secret, and Vanity!
13. Longest job ever had: I was at Herbergers for like 1 and 1/2 years...1 and 1/2 years that I will never get back :(
14. Do you own a pair of dice?: Yeppers
15. Do you prank call people?: Katye shall be my first! Watch out buddy!
16. Last wedding attended? My brothers! It was a grand ol' time!
No comments:
Post a Comment