Newest of the newest questions, you ready?
YES!
Your ex comes up to you and says "i'm sorry".
"I know, I'm sorry too. I forgive you and I wish you the best."
Did you talk to someone about your feelings last night before you went to sleep?
Yes. Dan and I discussed our feelings a bit.
When was the last time you completely broke down?
When we had to put Schatzi to sleep... :'(
Do you swear often?
Tooo much!
Would you go out in public looking the way you look right now?
Not a snowballs chance in hell! I'm lounging in my pj's!
What type of people do you tend to fall in love with?
Fixer-uppers.
Are you listening to any music?
Nope. Watching Shrek!
Your hair long enough to put in a ponytail?
Yes, plenty long!
What are you doing tomorrow?
Cleaning house, exercising, going to New Ulm, having lunch with an old friend (Carrie S.)
Has anyone ever sang or played music for you personally?
Yes... Good memories :)
Are you trying to avoid somebody at the moment?
Ha! I'm always avoiding somebody, I live in the county I work in! Ha!
Have you done something bad today?
Ate food I did not need to eat!
How's your hair right now?
Messy top-knot, needs washed.
Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous?
Yes. I am a jealous person.
Will this weekend be a good one?
This coming weekend should be GREAT! Bridesmaid dress shopping w/Katye and Co.
Do you want to start over with anyone?
Yes.
Have you ever been rude to someone without even realizing it?
Yes, sometimes I say things without thinking.
What annoys you?
People who don't answer text messages, drivers who don't use their blinkers, groups of obnoxious teenage girls, parents who bring their (too young) children to adult movies, in-grown toenails, loads more... Today I am easily irritated.
Your phone is ringing. It's the person you fell hardest for, what do you say?
I don't say anything. I'll let it go to voicemail.
What kind of phone do you have?
LG Chocolate-Touch
Who were the last five people to call you?
Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan and Chantel.
If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
Definitely. If I could back up about five years, I would definitely change some things.
Where is the one boy/girl you want to see the most right now?
I really would like to see Jessica Graham and Holly Theobald right now. :(
Do you know any mechanical stuff about cars?
I know how to put gas in, check my oil, put air in my tires, start my car, turn on the heat/AC, and refill my window wiper and coolant fluids... Beyond that, I'm pretty limited.
Do you hate the last guy you were talking to?
Nope.
Last movie you watched?
In theaters, The Twilight Saga-Breaking Dawn. At home, Shrek.
Whats your fav color?
Black, greens and purples.
One thing you're looking forward to?
Getting back in shape this year!
What holiday is closest to your birthday?
Valentines day is eleven days before my birthday!
What holiday do you love the most?
I love them all! Halloween is my fave tho!
Last night you felt?
Very irritable. New Years Eve 2012 was kind of a bust. I stayed home with Jackson and cleaned house in my pajamas.
Are you taller than 5'5"?
Barely, about 5'7"ish.
Do you find the opposite sex confusing?
Not so much confusing, as frustrating.
What are you listening to?
The final credits of Shrek.
Do you wish someone was with you right now?
Not at this exact moment, I'm not fit to entertain.
Is someone on your mind right now?
Nope.
Do you think there is anyone who stops and thinks, "man I miss her" about you?
Definitely.
Do you believe in love?
Yes, love is strange tho...
Do you want someone you can't have?
Hmmm. Good question!
Do you think your last ex deserves to die?
No.
When is the last time you cried?
When watching "Breaking Dawn" last month, I'm a sap I know!
Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with the letter K?
Yes! My sweet little nephews! Kaleb, Kolten, Kavan & Kaiden!
Next time you will kiss someone on the lips?
Whenever Dan gets home from work.
Are there any bruises on your body?
A couple healing on my calves, not sure how I got them.
Do you miss your past?
Some parts. Who doesn't?
Have you kissed more than ten people this year?
Only platonically. I'm a lady!
Would you ever date someone who was gorgeous but they had a conceited attitude?
Probably not, I have little patience for that.
Have you ever cried from being so mad?
Yes. I get very emotional when I'm mad.
Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Nope. I have been very frugal this last week! :)
When was the last time you ran?
Last time I played the Kinect exercise game.
What did your last sent text message say?
" :*"
Are you someone's best friend?
I think so...
Are you happy?
Most of the time, I try my hardest to focus on the positives.
Do you toss and turn for hours at night or fall right to sleep?
Not hours, maybe 30 mins. tops.
Camping with a ton of friends or hotel with a few friends?
Hotel with a few please!
Has anyone told you they don't ever want to lose you?
Yes... But actions speak louder than words.
Whats usually colder, your hands or your feet?
Feet.
Do you want to get married?
Someday, I think.
What last made you mad?
Dan. He knows what buttons to push.
What's a quality you look for in people?
Caring.
Who was the last person to make you laugh the hardest?
Dan. Sometimes he says the right thing ;)
How many days until your next birthday?
Fifty-five days.
Did you see a girl today that made you smile?
Nope.
What sounds good right now?
Sleep!
Do you have current feelings for anybody?
Yeah, yeah, yeah... I was really hoping for less "relationship" questions on this note!
Do you like hugs?
Yes! They can change your whole day!
Do you want to tell someone how you feel?
Not at the moment. I'm feeling pretty okay right now, I've done my venting for the day.
Ever gave a really long apology?
Yes. It was much deserved and probably long overdue.
Are you texting anyone right now?
Nope.
How often do you honestly say "I wanna die"?
Not very often. I know I have it pretty darn good.
Do you ever wish you could just go to sleep & never wake up?
Occasionally. Even the best of us, have our bad days.
Are you any good at math?
BAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No.
What color is your toothbrush?
It's a nice brand-spankin'-new, bright blue Crest toothbrush!
Where is your biological mother right now?
Probably home sleeping with Dad.
Have you ever held hands with the opposite sex?
Of course.
When was the last time you went to the circus?
It's been years.
Do you think that crying is a form of weakness?
No. It shows you have feelings.
What were you doing when you found out Michael Jackson was dead?Sitting in my room at my parents, listening to the radio and putting makeup on.
Do you think parents are too hard on kids these day?
Some parents, not all.
Honestly, what is the one thing you need more than ANYTHING right now?
Pizza. Ha! Money would be nice.
Do you like to go out in the rain?
No... I'd much rather stay inside and watch the rain. :)
Do you think you'll ACTUALLY live a happy life with somebody?
Hopefully...
How often do you lose your voice?
Not very often. I'm pretty good at making myself heard.
Do you think someone is thinking about you?
Maybe :)
Are you the type of person that criticizes everyone?
I can be judgemental, I'm human.
What subject are/were you best at in school/college?
I write some pretty great essays, so anything with writing is usually a breeze.
Do/did you do your homework at home?
Of course! You don't get straight A's by being a slacker!
Have you ever snuck out?
Hmmm. I can't remember. Maybe? My parents were usually pretty lenient.
What does your last received text say?
"I might just come to bed when I get home. Depends how tired I am."
If you had to rate your current happiness on a scale of 1-10, what would yours be at?
7- I am pretty content tonight.
What's the longest phone call in your call history on your phone right now?
Two hours with my mama!
What takes up most of your time?
Work.
What's the solution to everything?
Talking it out.
Are you happy with your relationship status?
Yes.
Without saying names, say something to someone:
"OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY! I LOVE YOU! WHO'S MY GOOD BOY?"
D03$ !t bug y0u wh3n p30p13 t@lk l!k3 th!$?
YESSS! HARDCORE!
What is the last thing you said out loud?
"C'mere Jackson! Let's cuddle babies!"
Do you agree that everyone in your life is there for a reason?
Yes! There's always a reason.
Has anyone called you beautiful today?
No.
Are you multitasking right now?
Yes! Facebooking, watching/listening to Shrek, blogging, cuddling with Jackson.
Has anyone ever broken your heart?
Yep.
What radio station do you listen to the most?
99.1, 96.7, 103.5.
What makes you happiest?
I am a strong believer in only YOU and the CHOICES YOU MAKE can make you happy.
Have you ever been called fake?
Yes, but I've been called worse.
What time is it?
11:33 PM
Plans for tomorrow?
Cleaning, going to New Ulm, lunch with Carrie & Dan at Lamplighter :)
Has anyone ever intentionally hurt you before?
Too many times to count.
No comments:
Post a Comment