Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Slightly terrified...

In just thirty-seven days, I will be a college graduate! Me. And not just any college grad... I will be graduating Magna Cum Laude, a.k.a I busted ass for top notch grades. I'm the president of the social work honor society, Phi Alpha, and I'm in the top fifteen percent of my graduating class. I am proud of my accomplishments but also disappointed (I missed graduating Suma Cum Laude by .02 and I never attended any college sporting events). I'm not ready for my college career to be over! I feel like I just started and now here I am ready to graduate, put on my big girl pants and join the rest of the world. And then after graduation comes the real tough stuff. Like a career. Marriage. Children. Real responsibility. I'm slightly terrified.

1 comment:

  1. At least you plan on putting pants on. You're growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete